By using the MandarinDay.com web site, a service of Shanghai Chinese Learning
Information Technology Co., Ltd. (CL InfoTech), you agree to be bound by the
- You are responsible for all site activities using your nickname or
- You are responsible for keeping your login information secure.
- You agree to not user abusive, offensive, threatening or intimidating
language on this website.
- You agree to not use MandarinDay.com for illegal or unauthorized
- You agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and
- You are solely responsible for your behaviour on MandarinDay.com and for any
data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and
video clips, and links (Content) that you submit, post, or display on the
- You agree to use MandarinDay.com for personal use and not to use it to
solicit business in any way whatsoever.
- You agree to not modify, adapt or hack MandarinDay.com or modify another
website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with MandarinDay.com.
- You agree to not post copyrighted Content on MandarinDay.com.
- You agree to not send unwanted messages to any MandarinDay.com members and
to cease any communications whatsoever once such members or MandarinDay.com ask
you to do so.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive
- You must not, in the use of MandarinDay.com, violate any laws in your
jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your
MandarinDay.com account. While MandarinDay.com prohibits such conduct and
content on its site, you understand and agree that MandarinDay.com cannot be
responsible for any content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be
exposed to such materials and that you use the MandarinDay.com service at your
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the MandarinDay.com service for
any reason. Before the modification or termination, we will notify you via
MandarinDay.com's internal messaging service or via internet mail.
via MandarinDay.com's internal messaging service or via internet mail. What
constitutes a “material change” will be determined at our sole discretion, in
good faith and using common sense and reasonable judgment.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and accounts containing
Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive,
threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or
- The MandarinDay.com service makes it possible to access our services through
outside websites. This use is accepted. However, pages on other websites which
display widgets hosted on MandarinDay.com must provide a link back to
MandarinDay.com from each widget.